Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Goodbye, and Sweet Dreams


I'm going to cut straight to the chase with no excuses, I will not be posting for quite sometime, not until I have sorted myself and my priorities out. I am utterly disappointed with myself and quite frankly.. Regretful. I feel like I've let both myself and Miik's down.
When I began this blog I had so many hopes and visions of what it would end up like, and yes I know, nothing comes easy, but whilst running this blog, I felt it was like a chore of mine and I wasn't enjoying it.
So after a while of thinking and some home truths, I decided that it would be best to concentrate my efforts elsewhere (college work primarily)

I will come back one day and finish what I started. One day. But until then I wish everybody good luck in whatever you intend to achieve, whether it be projects, exams, careers, relationships or life. Hell, I know I need it.
All the best, JunkiPie
x

No comments: