Wednesday, August 31, 2011

STAND TO!

~~ Warning. This message might include "secret" information about plotting to..

RULE THE WORLD!!! ~~

MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! 
TOAST!!
My 'Mini-Brick' in the corner :P
Strengths - Power in numbers
Weakness' - JAM!!!
Special Attack - Toaster poppers

Honestly, It's all true, these little fella's full on Chuck Norris'd me when they were done!!
Just to show the size
On my big-brother's phonio ;)
All joking aside these little guys are handcrafted by me, out of fimo, and are attached to phone charm string things. I'll be handing some of these out to my friends and i'm thinking of making either an eBay or Etsy shop... Maybe ;)

P.S I've made some cupcakes and a poo :P   
 + + +
Me and MiikiPoo have been fiddling around with settings and all that, so now we both have separate profiles and it'll show who actually wrote the post at the bottom.. *winks* 

No comments: