Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Arty Claws..


Ah bonjour dear fellow citizens of earth, this has been a long time coming... A flippin' post on this page! ;D



'Tis about nails, and nail art so if you were to check the other blog it mentions my big old brother's graduation and I had to wear a dress, so fitting in with ze rest of my outfit [red with white polka dotted dress, white lacey socks, and stripey shoes] which all looked very "High School American in the Eighties" I went for an American themed Mani... 
Looksies! 
That'll be my lefty (and the birthday ring)
At the end of the stripes near the cuticle I put a little stud thing in the centre but you can't really see it that well :/

(Now I'm terrible with my left hand painting my right so papa had to do that Hand which I think he did .. okay?)
My righty! (which chipped)

And next is a leopard Mani 'cause I was going to a campout fancy dress (drinking) party and I had planned on going as a leopard (cheesesy I know) [but I didn't go in the end *cries*]
For this I used the help of Konad. I WILL go into Konad properly at a later date but I used plate M57 for zis, and obviously the image of the leopard print! :D 


No topcoat and the thumb went pooey! :$




Now whoever developed Konad needs to be hailed as some epicly epic person because they've managed to make the most difficult intricate designs easy! I know right!?!?!?

No comments: