Thursday, October 27, 2011

Japanday + K-drama cheesyness.

Hello Guys, 


 I sincerely apologise for not having posted for quite a while.. so sorry ._.,
but the past two weeks have been a downside for me, and my psychotic mother didn't make things easier. (You'll learn more about her if you follow this blog, but i'll tell you now... she's one scary ass woman). And yeah i've also been getting caught up in some depressing shizz, whilst listening to a new song released October 14 - Tablo - Airbag feat. 나얼(Naul)
 Another korean song I recommend. 
I've been living in the dark side.       But ch'yea, i'm over it :) 
        -Soo, getting down for business.. 

Coincidently, October 14th is in play again. 
An ordinary Friday night after college and the usual friday stroll down town with Junkie,  I got back home thinking "What a stressful week, finally it's the week-end!" *yaaaaay*. The next thing I heard was my Psycho mom yelling "Hurry and pack your bag, we're off to Germany in 2 hours"     


                LIKE WHAAAT :0


Seriously,I lost my trail of thoughts at that moment! Yeah I guess I should have been HAPPY, not everyone gets to go to germany randomly, but the amount of work I had to do was just, *pfffoaaaarrr*  indescribable. Much of a nice weekend I had coming there... 
                                     .......... in the CAARRR!


SO, let me tell you about my trip to Düsseldorf, Germany, home sweet home :D  


October 15th was the 150th year Japan-Germany friendship anniversary, which lead Düsseldorf to celebrate the day, having a typical Japanese food stands, a Fashion and Cosplay Catwalk and the highlight of the day , of course the Japanese Fireworks.


 Once I met up with my old friends we were just browsing around the city lining up for one hour to get bubble tea & literally everywhere we looked, there were just TONNES of people cosplaying (dressing up as their favourite manga/ anime/ cartoon character).

To help you imagine the scenes, I have some picctureees ^^ 


Woohoo Death Note 'Ryuk'!!

Junkie & I should totally try making some of these costumes! :O

Do you see the crazyness of JAPANDAY??! 

          Hold on! This isn't the end ;D    To top of the aweshome day, 


'From underneath the trees, we watch the sky
                        Confusing stars for satellites, I never dreamed that you'd be mine
But here we are, we're here tonight'


 ... snuggled up with my dearest friends in the freezing cold, me linking arms with my first love, watching the b-e-a-utiful Japanese Fireworks...  


[This is where I got the post title from, because the situation I was in was EXACTLY like in a korean melow drama, so cheeeeesy that you'd get goosebumps] 


 'but still life couldn't have been better' >.<


Well that's what I thought... unitl I got back home sunday night, where 3 essays were waiting to be written for the next day...


P.S. : This is not all from this mini week-end trip, in a few days I shall write another post, which will include : 

  • Some more news about the trip to Düsseldorf
  • Certain shops I visited + Food I brought back
  • Junk+Miiks recent Nail designs 
  • A music review (not k-pop)
Please,please, please come around again pretty soon for some more news :D
SInce Junkie gave you guys her twitter, I might as well hand over mine, @3DMelonFry 




Meat is murder... Tasty murder. 

   

No comments: