Friday, February 04, 2011

Ze UWO's have landed 'in PEACE'!

Hello world, nice to meet & greet you all..
Well "we" have to say this is quite odd/awkward, but let's hope we'll get into the BLOGGER habit soon and well... simply BOOM with all the cute and awthomeness in the world!

MikiPoo : Woah I never EVER thought I would call myself "MikiPoo" infront of the whole world! It kind of makes me feel like a super hero with a slightly embarrassing nickname XD Please everyone don't think that i smell bad,but the word "Poo" just Cracks me up! I'm a kid really :P 

JunkiePie~ HAH! Well well well, we finally made it into the big wide world, and I guess this is the difficult part.. INTRODUCING OURSeLVES!! xD I am JunkiePie, my nickname comes from the fact that all I really eat is "junk" which then makes me question my general lifestyle and the reason why I'm so pale.. :L It's all swings and roundabouts really isn't it?

No comments: