Saturday, February 26, 2011

Caught an EARTHLING disease.. D:

Since MikiPoo (and M.t.Nini) aren't here I, JunkiPie, have taken it upon myself and write a new blog post. .

Not much really to report other than I'M DISEASED!!!  Frikkin' Chicken Pox. 

Ja, I kinda miss people, ya'know.. actual people, other than my mother xD
I also miss the sweet, sweet squidge (or Squeegee as my Mac would have it XD ) of cold winter /spring grass ~ ~ ~ Not that I ever went outside anyway ;D

Anyway, we (us "Established" UWO's) should be back in full form next friday, which is coincidently the day when..
BARRRUMPBAHBAUAMMMMMMM
.. WE HAVE A FASHION SHOW!! 

             So we'll speak then with updates of our super AWSHUM, trendy, Hip, fantabulous, zany, brilliant days and nights ..
Au REVOIR MES AMIS! MWAH

No comments: